- Certified personal trainer from the American Council on Exercise
- Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- CrossFit coach and group exercise trainer
Amanda is a content writer and journalist with extensive experience in the health, fitness, lifestyle, and nutrition niches. Her work has appeared in national and global digital publications, including Health magazine (Meredith Corporation), CNET (Red Ventures, formerly ViacomCBS), LIVESTRONG (Leaf Group), Verywell Fit and The Balance (DotDash), SlickDeals (Goldman Sachs/Hearst), Health Journal, THE WELL, and more.
She's also been featured as an expert on Reebok's fitness blog, Byrdie and other wellness publications.
In addition to her public-facing content and journalism work, Amanda works with small businesses and agencies across the U.S. to craft marketing copy in a variety of modalities, including blog posts, website copy, and slide deck copy, as well as white papers, testimonials and fact sheets.
A certified personal trainer (American Council on Exercise), certified health coach (Institute for Integrative Nutrition), and CrossFit-L1 trainer (CrossFit, Inc), Amanda makes it a point every day to write content that is clear, accurate, and — most of all — helpful.
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Bachelor of Arts in journalism, Louisiana State University
- Certified Personal Trainer, American Council on Exercise
Latest From Amanda Capritto
Best Yoga Teacher Training Programs for 2022
Best Pharmacy Technician Training Programs of 2022
Best Travel Nursing Agencies in 2022
Best Home Health Aide Certification Programs of 2022
The Best Phlebotomy Certification Programs in 2022
Best Medical Assistant Certification Programs of 2022
Best Pharmaceutical Sales Training Programs of 2022