College Internships at Ann Taylor Headquarters
Ann Taylor Provides Excellent Internship Opportunities for College Students
Ann Taylor is a specialty retailer of high-quality clothing designed for the professional woman. The first Ann Taylor store was opened in 1954 in New Haven, CT, by Robert Liebskind. Ann Taylor is known for its quality suits, separates, dresses, shoes, and accessories that provide women with a very polished, classic style.
Also, LOFT, formerly Ann Taylor LOFT, was established in 1996 and includes more relaxed fashions for work and home. LOFT now carries its own style and provides fashions for the new and younger crowd of women.
Client Experience Internship
Ann Taylor is seeking college students from all levels to come and learn the business, grow their skills, and explore the opportunities and the road to future success in the fashion business as a Client Experience Intern.
- Support the Client Experience Team in the planning of Field Leadership Event Series / Brand Conferences.
- Manage a holistic event project plan for Cross-Functional-Team and agency to keep the team on track with deliverables (event environment, logistics, presentations/content, collateral, etc.).
- Assist with event logistics planning with external partners, such as hotels, vendors & agency partners, etc.
- Support team by handling administrative projects, such as meeting scheduling and calendar management, agendas, preparing creative review boards, content updates/edits, etc.
- Manage the production timeline for the launch of an Event Registration website.
- Coordinate shipping of all elements to/from meeting location.
- Support team with content management.
New York, NY
- Currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, PR, Communications, Fashion Marketing, Business Management.
- Experience (or willingness to learn) MAC iWork (Pages, Keynote) preferred.
- Proven experience in event/meeting planning to fully own project management (meet deadlines; status team, etc.)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative and passion for client service (awareness of LOFT, enthusiastic about design/aesthetic, etc.)
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Solution-minded, results-oriented with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Resourceful and follow projects through conception to execution.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- A Retail store background is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Eagerness to learn about retail and fashion (general knowledge about the industry, follows trends, etc.).
- Enthusiasm and great attitude!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are a must.
Public Relations Internship Responsibilities
- Assist with tracking and routing public relations materials, while fulfilling sample requests, assisting with event planning, sample closet management/organization, gifting projects, perform competitive research, and manage other ad hoc projects as required.
- Responsible for checking in and tracking all PR samples as they are used for photoshoots, special events, and presentations.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must receive college credit for the internship.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Eagerness to learn about public relations and fashion.
- Enthusiasm and great attitude!
The Ann Taylor Corporate Internship Program provides 3-month internships during fall and spring semesters to students at all levels of their college career. Students must receive college credit for their internship, and the internships are unpaid. Students working part-time must commit to a minimum of 16 hours per week.
New York NY
- Previous professional/internship experience within the retail environment preferred.
- Strong academic record.
To find out more and to apply for Ann Taylor internships and jobs, please visit their website.
When applying for internships be sure to create a standout resume and write a professional cover letter prior to sending in your documents.