The following is an example of a combination resume. A combination resume lists your skills and experience first and your chronological work history next. A combination resume is ideal for people who want to emphasize their skills, but also include their work history (which many employers want to see).
Combination Resume Example
This is an example of a combination resume. Download the combination resume template (compatible with Google Docs and Word Online) or see below for more examples.
Combination Resume Example (Text Version)
999 Main Street, Oakland, CA 00000
Results-oriented, high-energy, hands-on professional, with a successful record of accomplishments in the blood banking, training, and communication transmission industries, seeks position in phlebotomy related to training, quality assurance, or customer services.
- NCTI and ABM certifications.
- Facilitated educational projects over the past two years for Northern California blood centers, an FDA-regulated manufacturing environment, as pertaining to cGMP, CFR’s, CA state and American Association of Blood Bank (AABB) regulations.
- Provided daily operational review/quality control of education accountability as it relates to imposed government regulatory requirements in a medical environment.
AMERICAN RED CROSS, Oakland, CA
Acting Education Manager, 2013-Present
Assisted other team members in venipunctures, donor reaction care, and providing licensed staffing an extension in their duties by managing the blood services regulations documentation (BSDs) while assigned to the self-contained bloodmobile unit (SCU).
- Successfully supervised contract support for six related blood bank centers located in the Bay Area.
- Provided customer intervention/resolution, training in blood bank procedures, and customer care, manpower scheduling, quality control, payroll, and special projects/plant extension and evaluations to ensure proper end-of-the-line and blood bank integrity.
- Served as education coordinator, overseeing training of nearly 200 new employees.
- Worked as a phlebotomist for three years before being named acting manager.
Bachelor of Science in Phlebotomy (2010); GPA 3.9
San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
Dean’s List; Graduated Summa cum Laude
More Examples: Review professionally written resume examples with templates you can download.