Dianca London Potts
- Dianca is a Kimbilio Fiction Fellow, a VONA Voices alumna, a Pushcart Prize nominee, and the former online editor of Well-Read Black Girl.
- Her words have been featured in Lenny Letter, The Village Voice, Vice, Glamour, and elsewhere.
- Dianca’s memoir, "Planning for the Apocalypse," is forthcoming from 37 Ink.
Dianca London Potts is a Brooklyn-based writer who has written for Electric Literature, Read it Forward, Nylon, Shondaland, and Self, among other publications. She is also a former editor of Lenny Letter and of Well-Read Black Girl. She is an unwavering believer in the transformative power of storytelling and is currently working on her debut memoir "Planning for the Apocalypse" via 37 ink.
Dianca earned her BA in English from Temple University, her MA in English and her MA in Humanities from Arcadia University, and her MFA in Creative Writing from The New School for Public Engagement.
- 9 Books That Celebrate The Legacy of Martin Luther King, Jr. - Electric Lit
- My Albatross - Shondaland