Executive Resume Example With a Profile
The following is an example of a resume for a C-level executive. This resume also contains a resume profile, which is a brief, introductory summary of an applicant’s skills, experiences, and goals as they relate to a job opening. By using a resume profile (also known as a “Qualifications Profile”), the candidate is able to strongly present the keyword skills that will ensure the resume scores highly when scanned by a potential employer’s automated applicant tracking system (ATS).
Highlight Your Achievements
The candidate’s most impressive accomplishments, quantified by dollar amounts and percentages, are highlighted in a dedicated “Recent Accomplishments” section preceding the traditional “Experience” section. Showcasing these tangible achievements will help to ensure that the candidate immediately stands out among his competition. The strongest accomplishments are highlighted with bold text.
Different bulleted achievements are then also incorporated into the “Experience” section, once again serving to illustrate the impressive contributions this executive has made to the companies he’s worked for during his career.
The "Education" section of the resume includes the undergraduate and graduate degrees the candidate has earned.
Executive Resume Example With Profile
14 Biltmore Place
Phoenix, AZ 85442
Global Technology Marketing and Sales ~ Telecommunications ~ Partnership Development
A highly experienced Operations Executive who has demonstrated the ability to lead diverse teams of professionals to new levels of success in a variety of highly competitive industries, cutting-edge markets, and fast-paced environments. Strong technical and business qualifications with an impressive track record of more than 15 years of hands-on experience in strategic planning, business unit development, project and product management, and system engineering strategies.
- Domestic and Global Sales · Key Client Retention · Brand Awareness
- Business Development · Relationship Management · Project Management
- Fortune 500 Accounts · Product Development · Training and Teambuilding
- Successfully oversaw the start-up and development of this wireless company from $0 to $70 million in revenue with 700 employees.
- Spearheaded the successful acquisition of a $60 million Philips R & D unit resulting in improved capacity for developing innovative wireless products.
- Developed an on-going future business plan and secured $40 million in both institutional and strategic financing during difficult economic conditions.
- Established critical partnerships with high-level industry leaders such as Philips, INTEL, ST, Marvel, Openwave, Conexant, Microsoft, Flextronics, and Elcoteq.
- Spearheaded the 40% annual growth of this telecommunications product supplier serving a wide variety of clients.
- Enhanced the public image and recognition of the firm's name within the business community through new business development, community outreach, and aggressive networking.
- As manager of the product marketing team, successfully oversaw the entire marketing program implementation for a $50 million product line.
Traders International, Wallace, California
Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
Spring 20XX - Present
Promoted to oversee the strategic management and operational oversight of the company's Global Business Development and Operations in order to provide streamlined operations, reduced operating costs, and greater profitability.
- Interfaced with partners and large clients to develop and maintain organizational strategies, operational efficiencies, and proposals for increasing technical efficiency and improving profitability.
Interim Chief Financial Officer
Fall 20XX – Spring 20XX
Acted as Interim CFO for approximately 18 months during the rapid growth and financing period for the company.
- Secured all funding for company operational start-up, including $10 million in funding and a recent additional $30 million in funding.
- Set up all financial relationships, systems, and processes necessary for US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) compliance.
Oppenhemimer, Derrey, New Hampshire
International Sales & Marketing Manager
Fall 20XX – Spring 20XX
Directed marketing strategies, business development plans, promotional activities, product development projects, and MARCOM generation procedures for seven component companies in the Far East.
- Oversaw the management of the company's regional sales team, resulting in 40% increased sales and $27 million in annual revenue in 20XX.
- Initiated a new Chinese joint venture sales structure in Asia in tandem with the existing sales channels.
- As Product Marketing Manager from 20XX to 20XX, oversaw all aspects of a new product line introduction valued at $50 million including product line management, new product introduction, pricing strategies, and advertising.
Master of Business Administration, 20XX
Waldrup School of Business, Hartford, Connecticut
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, 19XX
University of New Hampshire, Rye, New Hampshire