Work at Home Call Center Jobs in Pennsylvania
If you live in PA and want to do phone work from home, you'll want to concentrate your search around those call center companies that hire in the Keystone State.
Call Center Jobs in PA
- Accolade Support Call Center Services: The virtual, tech support agents at this company are all independent contractors. These agents provide customer service to this company's clients. Compensation is on a per-minute basis with a maximum rate of $10/hour but there is no minimum wage.
- American Express: Experience in reservation systems or as a travel agent is an important qualification for these home-based customer service jobs at American Express because the jobs are in its corporate travel division. Bilingualism is plus.
- Apple At-Home Advisors: Apple At-Home is the remote call center agent program from AppleCare, its customer service division. Jobs have a geographic location listed but can usually be done from anywhere, including Pennsylvania. Apple provides a computer and phone and hires employees, not contractors.
- ARO: Call center agents work a range of jobs from their home offices, These include sales and customer service as well working as insurance auditors and LPNs and RNs.
- Aspire Lifestyles: Specializing in virtual assistant or concierge services, this company's work-at-home employees use the phone, e-mail, and chat to service clients. Fluency in French, German, Spanish or Italian is a plus.
- CenturyLink: This voice, broadband, and video services provider employs home-based agents in the areas where it does business. Compensation is $10 to $11 per hour. Bilingual agents are needed.
- LiveOps: Candidates hired are independent contractors, not employees. Agents for this outsourcing company work in customer service sales as licensed insurance agents. Bilingual customer service (Spanish and French) agents are needed. Compensation is based on minutes of talk time plus sales incentives. There are several costs that fall on the agents at this company, including paying for training and a background check.
- SYKES Home Powered by Alpine Access: Work at home employees take customer service and sales calls and are paid for training. After starting, candidates receive $9 an hour. Applicants who are offered a position must pay $45 for a background check. Bilingual skills a plus, especially Spanish, Mandarin, and Cantonese. Requires a minimum commitment of 20 hours per week with up to full-time available.
- Support.com: The company provides remote tech support to clients, via home-based tech support chat and call center agents. Its remote services technicians answer inbound calls and its solutions center supervisors support and supervise the remote services technicians.
- Sitel Work@Home: Sitel hires remote employees to handle inbound customer service calls for its clients, providing service in billing, account inquiries, product orders/inquiries, installation scheduling, or technical troubleshooting. Bilingual agents with fluency in English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese and Spanish are especially desired.
- TeleTech@Home: TeleTech is a global business process outsourcing (BPO) company which employs associates in some U.S. states and the U.K. to work from home as call agents and other fields. Benefits include paid training and 401(k) plans. Pay is $9 to $10/hour.
- ThinkDirect: ThinkDirect hires employees as inbound work-at-home agents, selling magazine subscriptions. Pay with incentives is $10 to $14 an hour.
- Transcom: Customer service and tech support agents work from their Pennsylvania homes for this global call center company.
- Ver-A-Fast: Independent contractor, work-at-home call center agents use a predictive dialer system to make verification calls for the company's clients, which are primarily from the newspaper industry.