A Complete IT Technician Resume With Summary Statement Example
The following is an example of a resume for an IT technician. The resume includes a resume summary statement which highlights the candidate's achievement and qualifications for the job.
The resume also includes details on the applicant's academic education and training, and lists the technical skills acquired by the candidate.
IT Technician Resume Example
This is an example of a resume for an IT technician. Download the IT technician resume template (compatible with Google Docs and Word Online) or see below for more examples.
IT Technician Resume Example (Text Version)
123 Main Street • Enola, PA 10036 • (123) 456-7890 • firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONAL
Seeking position with a top firm in a Tier-1 technical support or help desk role.
Experienced and knowledgeable information technology professional with 5+ years’ experience seeks to contribute her training and acquired skills within a Tier-1 technical support and/or help desk role.
Key skills include:
- Adept at Providing Computer Support
- Skilled in Systems Troubleshooting, Installations, and Maintenance
- Possess In-Depth Knowledge of Numerous Software Packages and Operating Systems
- Top Customer-Service and Help Desk Skills
PENNSYLVANIA OFFICE OF INSPECTOR GENERAL, Harrisburg, Penn.
TECHNICAL HELP DESK SPECIALIST (March 2016 – Present)
Provide computer help via telephone with end-users while manning the desk-support operation.
- Document help desk tickets/resolutions and provide overall assistance in the daily administration of a Novell Netware 4.11 Network.
- Perform diagnostics and troubleshooting of multiple issues, document help desk tickets/resolutions, and maintain equipment inventory lists.
TRI-COUNTY ASSOCIATION FOR THE BLIND, Harrisburg, Penn.
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE (June 2013 – March 2016)
Performed various administrative duties such as mass-mailings to support fundraising efforts for the blind
- Compiled literature, prepared mailing labels and envelops, and disbursed collateral material.
- Managed the verification of all IBM equipment parts and assembled all collateral materials.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
SHIPPENSBURG UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA, Shippensburg, Penn.
Bachelor of Science in Business (GPA: 3.75; Emphasis: Business/Office Administration), May 2013
Coursework: Business Communication, Business Programming, Marketing, and Finance
Intranetware 4.11 Administration and 4.1a Advanced Administration Certification from KnowdgeSoft Inc.