- One of the nation’s most in-demand career and internship experts
- Completed 15 internships while still in college
- Operates her own internship- and career-advising company
- Author of "All Work, No Pay: Finding an Internship, Building Your Resume, Making Connections, and Gaining Job Experience"
Lauren Berger is a former writer for The Balance Careers covering internships. She is one of the nation’s most in-demand career and internship experts and speaks to thousands of high school and college students, as well as recent grads every year. Known as the "internship queen," Berger completed 15 internships while still in college—interning everywhere from Fox to MTV—and also operates her own company, which provides future grads with advice and resources to find fulfilling internships as well as entry-level career positions. Berger has been featured on "The TODAY Show" and "Fox & Friends," in The New York Times, and Seventeen magazine, and has written six articles for The Balance Careers.
- "All Work, No Pay: Finding an Internship, Building Your Resume, Making Connections, and Gaining Job Experience," which was a national bestseller
"Welcome to the Real World: Finding Your Place, Perfecting Your Work, and Turning Your Job into Your Dream Career," which advises those entering the workforce how to succeed in their first, second, and third jobs after graduation