- A former copywriter turned digital entrepreneur specializing in front-end development and website content strategy.
- Self-taught and dedicated to helping others acquire digital skills through a beginners guide offered on her personal site learntocodewith.me
- • Founded, grew, and operate Learn to Code With Me, a blog and podcast reaching an audience of 150,000+ every month
- Contribute articles to the Forbes Careers channel centering on enterprising millennials and technology
- Former Tech Careers expert for The Balance
- Was one of the founding members of Teachable’s product team
Laurence Bradford is a former writer for The Balance. For just over one year, she was a regular contributor specializing on how to learn computer programming skills.
As a former copywriter turned front-end developer, Laurence enjoys combining her passions for writing and technology. Along with running her own website Learn to Code With Me, she has written for Mashable, SitePoint, CreativeLive, and more. She is a regular contributor to Forbes on tech careers.
She has created a course on creating a LinkedIn profile for new techies.
Bradford is familiar with many online education platforms for web-based self study in programming including Coursera, Team Treehouse, and One Month. Laurence began teaching herself digital skills after graduating summa cum laude from Emmanuel College with degrees in history and economics.
Laurence earned her B.A. and was Summa Cum Laude in history and economics. She also completed certifications programs in Python programming from Coursera, Ruby on Rails from One Month, and Software Product Management from the Product School.
About The Balance Careers and Dotdash
The Balance Careers makes navigating your career easy. It is home to experts who provide clear, practical advice on job searching, resume writing, salary negotiations, and other career planning topics. Whether you're looking to find a new job, advance at your current position, or explore new paths, The Balance Careers will help you take your career to the next level.
The Balance Careers is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the internet, according to comScore, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.