- Former family finance expert for The Balance
- Founder of My Dollar Plan and Points Family websites
- Has also written about career planning, investing, taxes, credit cards, and free travel
- Published on The Balance Careers and the MintLife Blog
Madison DuPaix is a mother of three who wrote about family finances for The Balance. She has also covered career planning for The Balance Careers, and personal finance for the MintLife Blog.
DuPaix is currently the owner and chief editor of My Dollar Plan, where she writes about investing, retirement, taxes, credit cards, and deals. She spun off that site's travel section into another website called Points Family, which talks about ways to earn free travel.
DuPaix started her career working in the finance and insurance industries. She's also an enrolled agent who started a tax business on the side and is the founder of a local investment club.
She attended the University of Wisconsin's business school, and holds undergraduate and graduate degrees in business.
- University of Wisconsin School of Business
- Graduate and undergraduate degrees in business
Latest From Madison DuPaix
Here Are Tips on How You Can Help Your Child Start Babysitting
9 Awesome Summer Jobs for Kids of All Ages
Make Money Working for Your Neighbors When You're Off From School
Discover the Pros and Cons of Yard Work for Kids as a Business
Learn What the Red Cross Babysitting Course Can Do for Your Teen
Here's a List of Suggestions for Part Time Jobs for Teenagers