Marine Corps Enlisted Job Descriptions
Marine Corps Job: 4612 Combat Camera Production
Type of MOS:
SSgt to Pvt
The production specialist conceives and creates visual products for use in a broad range of areas including, but not limited to, Information Operations, operational imagery, command and public information, recruiting, briefs, training, investigations, etc., using specialized electronic tools. Typical duties include web page design, print multiple formats and sizes, and combat documentation; manage, transmit and archive imagery; operates commercial reproduction equipment, and power-operated binging equipment to finish a bind products. NCOs draft reports, official correspondence, and budget; supervise, and instruct personnel in the operation of all equipment and software related to MOS 4612 as well as supervising and organizing all aspects of production operations.
(1) Must have a GT score of 100 or higher.
(2) Complete the Marine Corps Basic Multi-Media Reproduction Course, Ft. Meade, MD.
(3) Must have normal color vision.
(4) Must be eligible for a secret security clearance.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO 1510.51, Individual Training Standards.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes:
(1) Photographer, Lithographic 972.382-014.
(2) Bindery Worker 653.685-010.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3