Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: MGySgt to Pvt
Enlisted aircrew/aerial observers/aerial gunners are flight crewmembers that perform duties incident to the operation of Marine helicopters and tiltrotor aircraft.
- Must have normal color perception.
- Must be eligible for a secret s security clearance.
- Volunteer for duties involving flight as an aircraft crewmember.
- Must be a 2d class swimmer or higher.
- Meet the requirements of OPNAVINST 3710.7 and the USN Manual of the Medical Department with normal depth perception.
- Complete all requirement contained in appropriate NATOPS Manual or syllabi peculiar to the aircraft.
For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P3500.14 and MCO P3500.16, Aviation Training and Readiness (T and R) Manuals.
Related Marine Corps Jobs
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3