Seeking a job as a litigation paralegal? This sample paralegal resume can help you with your search. For more sample paralegal resumes, these resume templates for experienced legal professionals and students and entry-level professionals might also be helpful.
Sample Litigation Paralegal Resume
This is an example of a resume for a litigation paralegal position. Download the litigation paralegal resume template (compatible with Google Docs and Word Online) or see below for more examples.
Sample Litigation Paralegal Resume (Text Version)
Dana Applicant, ACP
999 Main Street, Wheeling, WV 26003
Paralegal professional with more than 10 years of litigation experience seeks position with top law firm.
- Significant experience in product liability, insurance defense, and asbestos litigation.
- Strong technology skills including proficiency in Lexis/Nexis, Westlaw, Word, Excel, and Summation.
- Excellent writing skills and experience in drafting a wide range of legal documents.
SMITH & BROWN, Beckley, W. Va.
Senior Paralegal, August 2010–Present
Serve as a paralegal to a managing partner in a busy litigation practice and assist with all aspects of the litigation lifecycle from inception through appeal.
• Assist at trial; surveyed jury panels to obtain insight into decisions contributing to verdict.
• Developed in-house method of preparing trial exhibits reducing vendor costs by 15 percent.
ROTHMAN, JONES & KELLY, Wheeling, W. Va.
Litigation Paralegal, June 2006–August 2010
Involved in all aspects of litigation support including legal research, factual investigation, medical records review, document management, and trial preparation.
THE LAW OFFICES OF TIMOTHY JENKINS, Wheeling, W. Va.
Litigation Paralegal, February 2004–June 2006
Assisted staff counsel in all aspects of litigation management including factual investigation, document preparation, trial preparation, and support.
RHODES, DERRY, JONES & CAINE, LLP, Terra Alta, W. Va.
Legal Assistant, June 2001–February 2004
Provided litigation support in a variety of cases.
Bachelor of Arts in Paralegal Studies (2000); GPA 3.5
West Virginia University, Morgantown, W. Va.
- Cum Laude