- 11+ years of writing experience for various finance websites
- She specializes in personal finance, credit and debt, investing, savings, retirement, and insurance
- Currently working toward a CFP® designation
Stephanie is an experienced finance writer based in the Washington, DC area. She specializes in topics including life insurance as well as property and casualty products including auto and home. Her work can be seen on sites such as MSN, Fox Business, Forbes, Yahoo! Finance, and Credit Karma. Stephanie holds a bachelor's degree from Baylor University and is a current candidate for CFP® certification.
She earned a Bachelor of Science in Biology (Pre-Med designation) from Baylor University, with a minor in English. She is currently working toward her CFP® designation, as well.
- Money Talks: Speaking with Your Siblings About Money, Rocket HQ
- Rebates on Cars: How They Work, Credit Karma
- 6 Myths About Millennials and Finance, Dough Roller
- Life Insurance Claim Denials: When and Why they Happen, Leap Life