- Has worked for The Balance since December 2020 and joined the Investopedia team in the summer of 2021
- Served as program manager and volunteer coordinator at the leadership nonprofit Leadership Metro Richmond
- Conducted research for presentations, publications, and educational programming on public policy topics like early childhood education, wealth inequality, and leadership theory
- Designed and prepared educational materials for program participants and board members as well as instructional materials for the facilitators
- Trained and coached volunteer instructors to deliver youth leadership programs
Vikki served as the Program Manager for Leadership Metro Richmond, a leadership-focused nonprofit organization dedicated to fostering servant leadership. While working at the nonprofit, she conducted research on various topics, partnering with the Director of Education on multiple projects.
Vikki earned her Bachelor of Arts with honors in Gender, Sexuality, and Women’s Studies, and minored in Religious Studies at Virginia Commonwealth University.
Vikki earned her volunteer management certification from The Community Foundation for a Greater Richmond.