Web Developer Resume With Summary Statement Example
The following is a resume example for a web developer. The resume includes a resume summary statement.
Web Developer Resume Example
123 Main Street, Town, PA 12345
c: 555-555-555 e: email@example.com
I'm an award-winning web developer with more than 10 years of well-rounded experience. My skills include HTML, CSS, LAMP development, and graphic design. I also have experience with SEO and online advertising.
Philadelphia, PA, November 20XX - Present
Technical Instructor - Curriculum Developer - Corporate Trainer
- Corporate trainer for ABC's high-profile corporate clients including ABC Bank and ABC School.
- Technical instructor for ABC on-site web development program.
- Contracted to teach web development programming and video editing at State University and Local County Community College.
Smith Business School
Philadelphia, PA, October 20XX - November 20XX
Technical Instructor - Curriculum Developer - Project Manager
- Technical instructor in the web development programming course, including modules of HTML, ASP, Visual Basic, Access Database, Oracle Database, SQL Server, Cold Fusion, Java Script, Java, and Graphic Design.
- Curriculum developer for the web development programming course, responsibilities include; course development, lecture preparation, and development of practical application exercises for web development.
- Manager of internship and externship projects for students in the web development programming course. Single point of contact for the local corporations and non-profit organizations that provide internships for Smith students.
Web Company, Inc.
Philadelphia, PA, February 20XX - September 20XX
Web Developer - Graphic Designer - Project Manager
- Brought on board two weeks before Web Company's IPO to implement the transition of their 58 online communities from a UNIX to NT Environment following Microsoft's $100,000,000 investment. Applications developed utilized the power of IIS, ASP, VB, SQL Server, COM, ADO, and related Microsoft technologies.
- Planned, created, launched, and managed corporate web sites for high-profile Web Company clientele, with a strong emphasis on user-centered design, usability standards, and human factors testing.
- Received Web Company Recognition Award for outstanding work on multiple client sites.
B.S., Computer Science, 20XX
Magna cum laude